Seiten

Dienstag, 4. Juli 2017

My journey to size ten

As long as I can remember, I used to be chubby. It kind of runs in my parrt of the family, so here I am. After having two kids and being on three different meds to treat my PPD, I gained a LOT OF weight. Actually, I have never had more weight in my life before.

One day in February, I decided to give it a try and downloaded the Weight Watchers App. I tried not to go in with too many expectations, but with my mind set on a goal. And so it began.

Since then I have lost a total number of 33lbs (15kg). And to be honest, it's pretty easy. I am never hungry, I can eat everything as long as I stay within my SmartPoints and it so works for me. For many others, this is not the right way, but for me it absolutely is.


Plus, it is amazing of how good I feel since I lost weight. My knees do not hurt anymore. I can easily go to the basement for laundry and up again (We live on the first floor!!). I can practice riding his bike with Little L and jog next to him. I can buy regular sized clothing, which is the best part of all! ;o)

I plan to lose more weight and have a helthy BMI around Christmas. If it spring, that's fine with me, too. Moving forward is good, no matter how long it will take. With every day I am closer to a healthy body and that is just awesome. Plus, I am looking into different opportunities to work out at the moment, but I will post about that later.

Have a great day! (And eat some cake!)

Love, Sanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen