Seiten

Mittwoch, 28. August 2019

Summer break

I cannot believe that 6,5 weeks just flew by and the new school year started today. Life has been a rollercoaster ride through summer break and I'll just give you the most important facts.

  • Week one was super boring. The kids went to camp and I hung around home, napped a lot and was just overall bored.
  • Week two was hot like hell and LittleL skipped camp for the pool and iceream.
  • Week three was back to camp for the kids and lots of (emotional) work for me as we cared for granny and stayed beside her deathbed for about ten days.
  • Week four, granny died.
  • Week five we went on vacation to the sea, which was the best thing that could've happened for my body and soul.
  • Week six we did school shopping, had ice cream and I returned to work.
And here we are. Heading into a new year of homework, friends and tests. I am heading into my first full school year at my new job/school, so it will be super exciting and hard work, too.

In other news, it was pitch dark, when I got up at 5.30am this morning. This means, the dark season is around the corner! I cannot wait for fall.

Have a great day! Love, Sanna


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen