Seiten

Dienstag, 23. April 2019

After the rain...

... comes sunshine. Always.

Life has been an emotional rollercoaster these last weeks and I took a break from blogging and did not use Instagram that much. Also, I neglected facebook.

I will not go into detail, but lots of things had to be taken care of with an amount of paperwork. We now have a lawyer. Nuff said.

Anyway, spring came and I can finally enjoy it as my soul comes to a rest. Things are changing when May is coming and I am really looking forward to it and at the same time, I am scared like hell. It feels like with spring and Easter, there is so much change going on, I could hardly handle it. Now, that I got used to the thought, I feel more calm and relaxed. Still nervous, but not overwhelmed.

Easter came and went with lots of sunshine and family visits. BigL thought that Easter egg hunt was for babies only, while LittleL found all the stuff within minutes. We had waffles and carrot cake and I might have sipped some Malibu Sprite in the warm spring sunshine.

Sometimes, I have to remind myself that life is just like that. There are good and bad times. But after the rain comes sunshine. Always. And every night heads into a fresh morning, full of opportunities.

Have a great day. Love, Sanna

found at weheartit.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen