Seiten

Montag, 11. März 2019

Ten days to go

Can you believe that spring is only ten days away? I am so looking forward to it. Honestly, there was a slight touch of snow coming down during class today and I really love snow, but it sucks big time in Mid-March. We had enough of it, you know. The dark and grey days. Enough of indoor jump parks and soft play (parents hell). Enough of board games and especially screen time.

We are all longing for sunshine and warmth and the long days spent outside. I really wanna sit on my swing and do nothing. And take a sip of Malibu Sprite from time to time. The ice cubes are ready in the freezer, btw.

So, until spring finally arrives, I will fill the house with tulips and daffodils. We will have some more tea and cookies and afternoons full of books. That's the plan.

Have a nice week, friends.

Love, Sanna


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen