Seiten

Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2016

The Christmas Reading Challenge

Hey peeps,

we are in the middle of October, which means I am getting ready to start the Christmas Reading Challenge on November, 1st. It's pretty simple: I read as many Chrismas romance as possible within two months and blog about it right here. This blog is being active only during that period of time and everybody is invited to join me. This year, I am looking for readers, who'd like to write reviews about their favorite Christmas book, preferably romance.

So, if you like reading and you are into Christmas, please feel free to email me or contact me vie facebook messenger in case you wanna help me out. Everybody is invited!

Also, I am still looking for book suggestions, so you can leave your favorite Christmas reads in the comments. Thanks a lot and happy reading!

Love, Sanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen