- Week one was super boring. The kids went to camp and I hung around home, napped a lot and was just overall bored.
- Week two was hot like hell and LittleL skipped camp for the pool and iceream.
- Week three was back to camp for the kids and lots of (emotional) work for me as we cared for granny and stayed beside her deathbed for about ten days.
- Week four, granny died.
- Week five we went on vacation to the sea, which was the best thing that could've happened for my body and soul.
- Week six we did school shopping, had ice cream and I returned to work.
In other news, it was pitch dark, when I got up at 5.30am this morning. This means, the dark season is around the corner! I cannot wait for fall.
Have a great day! Love, Sanna