Seiten

Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2017

Only eight more days!

Do you know that feeling when summer break is so close, but every work day seems like an eternity? Yeah, I am right there.

Only eight more working days in class for me (plus one day of testing) and I cannot wait to go into summer break full force. We have plans to go to the sea and add some days in Hamburg, but I will also enjoy four weeks at home. The first two weeks of the holidays, Big L is at summer camp and I will be home with Little L, who also has some time off of daycare.

Here is what Little L likes to do:
  • Drink milk
  • Go outside
  • Go on holiday
  • Go to a museum (with animals or dinosaurs)
  • Paint
  • Go to the forest
  • Go for a walk
  • Egg hunt 
I think, I will manage that. I'l keep you updated. ;o) 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen