Seiten

Sonntag, 2. Juli 2017

Weekend update

Hey friends!

How is the weather in your part of the woods? Germany is freezing. I froze my butt of at track and field today. I wore a jumper and real shoes. Fun times.

But, to be honest, the forecast to the upcoming week looks better, so I will stop ranting now. I am so looking forward to our summer getaway to the sea, so I am hoping the weather will be fine then. Only eight more working days! Woohoo!

Stuff we did this weekend:
  • Grocery shopping.
  • Shopping new sports clothes.
  • A quick trip with the kids to the city to check out the new Tiger Store.
  • Track and field.
  • Nap.
  • Go to the town's festival.
Now, I will clean the bathroom, vacuum and do laundry. We really know how to party.  After that, I will go to the cake decoration shop and spend a fortune. End of story. Here is my favorite summer song.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen