Seiten

Sonntag, 22. Oktober 2017

Such a girl

When I was a kid, my mom was more the convenient type of mom, which means I was a girl with short hair, because it was easy to handle. I wore brown and red and blue, because it was easy to keep clean. I was a tomboy. not by heart, but by looks.
Then, in my teens, I let my hair grow. And in my early twenties, when I moved out and started living my own life, I really found the girl in me.

It was like discovering a whole new world. Pink clothes, lots of it. Long hair and all kinds of different hair does. Skirts and high heels. Make up! Nailpolish!! Oh, how I love it!

Today, I am living with three boys and I couldn't be more girly. I love to be surrounded by beautiful things. Here is what I love most.
  • Books. As in books about baking, cooking, decorations. I love the Farm chicks books and Martha Stewart and everything similar to that.
  • Decoration. I have lots of decoration matching the seasons. I have a big box of decorations for NYE in silver and gold and glitter. I cannot wait to bring them up from the basement. And don't let me even get started on Christmas decorations. ;o)
  • Crafting. I am really happy that Little L still likes to craft with me. Therefore I own A LOT OF craft supplies. Way too much to use during this lifetime, but hey, whenever there is a crisis concerning arts supplies, I can offer worldwide support.
  • Nailpolish. I own hundreds of bottles of nailpolish and I would wear the right color matching my outfit. Always.
  • Paper napkins. My family thinks that I am crazy, but I LOVE paper napkins. I would NEVER set a table without them and they would ALWAYS fit the occasion or season. I own paper napkins in every shape and colour and I love it.
There's a lot more, but I honestly won't have the time to write it all down. Plus, I have a movie date with the kids this afternoon. How about you? Are you a girly girl?

Have a great Sunday! Love, Sanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen