Seiten

Montag, 30. Oktober 2017

Fall break


It's fall break! Woohoo! As I am a teacher, it means I get two weeks off and have some time for family, friends and myself. We headed to the Dutch coast for some days and enjoyed the beach, cold sunshine and coffee in the beach café. Big L didn't go with us as he was experiencing the joys of his first vacation without us. He came back on Friday more than tired, but happy. He went to bed early and after fourteen hours of good old sleep, he was back to his happy self.

Yesterday, we went to the pumpkin patch and the kids carved pumpkins and afterwards we went to my cousins place for coffee and cookies. It was such a great and relaxing day and I feel like my batteries are full again. And then today I got an unplanned day for myself and I curled up on the couch, read my first Christmas novel and went to town. Which was crazy as we have two holidays tomorrow and on Wednesday.

Tomorrow we are having family over to celebrate Halloween and I got a it over the top with decorations and the candy table. My children will suffer from sugar shock tomorrow night. I will post about party over the next days, I think.

So, from my family to yours, have a great Halloween and don't eat all your kids' candy.

Love, Sanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen