Seiten

Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2018

So, I actually turned the big FOUR ZERO on Sunday and...nothing happened. ;o)

I still feel like mid-twenty (bahahaha) and my kids still think I am super old. The party was awesome. Not.

I woke up, because Big L had caught a stomach bug and was throwing up. So we cancelled the whole party thing and spent the day on the couch watching movies. Mom and dad showed up nevertheless and we had pink cake and coffee. I had planned a night out with my favorite girls, which was great as it was an opportunity to finally celebrate my special day. We had bubbly and ate great food and had a good chat. It was lovely.

And then life went on. Laundry has to be done, meals have to be cooked and the Bachelor still is on the telly on Wednesday nights.

Speaking of which, I really have to get going, because I have to catch up with the night of roses. Oh, and the best thing about watching the Bachelor is reading the Twitter live tweets. It's hilarious.

Love, Sanna




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen