Seiten

Freitag, 15. März 2019

What's in my fridge?

Most of you know that I am back to dieting and I often get asked, what the hell do I eat when on a diet? So I made a list of food that's always in my house to satisfy hunger or my sweet tooth. Here we go:

In the fridge:
  • soy yoghurt
  • regular Greek 0,2% fat yoghurt
  • eggs
  • chicken cold cut
  • vegan cream 
  • low fat milk
  • cucumbers
  • carrots
  • Protein pudding or low sugar/fat pudding
  • some kind of salad
  • ball peppers
  • pickles
In the freezer:
  • frozen fruit (usually raspberry)
  • salmon
  • prawns

In the pantry:
  • flour (regular and spelt)
  • flavdrops (different tastes)
  • wholewheat pasta
  • rice
  • sugar free cookies
  • protein bars
  • granola (good quality, not loaded with sugar!)
  • potatoes
  • baking supplies (vanilla, baking powder...)
  • fresh lemon
  • apples
  • bananas
  • grapes
  • fruit of the season
  • soy sauce
  • vinegar (different kinds)
  • coke zero
  • olive oil and sunflower oil
So, I guess that's the essentials. Most of the fresh and dairy is delivered every Friday from the farm and organic. So, it doesn't really need much shopping for the week. I also try to find a good mixture of vegetarian dinners and dinners with any kind of meat during the week. There is no real secret to a successful weight loss. The key is to just start and not give up. At least for me. But, to be honest, the number on the scale today was shocking, so there is that. This usually happens when I do not drink enough. I try to drink 3 litres of water every day. When I drink less, usually my weight goes up. Fast. So, I will try to get my water fix over the weekend and check weight again on Monday.

Have a great weekend.

Love, Sanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen