Seiten

Dienstag, 24. Juli 2018

Summer break - Week 2

As we are heading into week 2 of summer break, temperatures are going through the roof and we had to make a little change in plans. We thought that LittleL's last day at daycare/kindergarten would be this coming Friday, but then I saw that nice information at the door, that there are sick kids with hand foot mouth disease. So DH and me decided to keep him home as we don't want that to ruin our summer getaway.

This gives me some time to love bomb my littlest boy a bit. It's just the two of us this week, with DH still at work and BigL gone for summer camp everyday. Today, we spent some hours at the pool and LittleL is so close to swim properly. I am planning on going to the pool everyday for two or three hours to keep us going with that. Also, I got a sunburn. I told BigL a hundred times to use enough sunscreen at summer camp and then I got a sunburn today. Mother of the Year, that's me. (I am slathered in Aloe Vera as I type this.)

So, apart from the pool and hanging around the garden and playing board games and UNO, we are doing nothing special this week. We just try to survive the heat wave (although we are so happy about this real summer this year), eat lots of ice cream and nap during noon.

We will smell like sunscreen (way more for me!!) and sunshine and we will be happy when our neighbours/friends will come home from holiday on Friday. LittleL is so looking forward to see his little girlfriend again. We will celebrate with a BBQ, I'm sure.

Have a great week, everybody! Love, Sanna


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen