Seiten

Montag, 26. Dezember 2016

Christmas 2016

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

How did you celebrate the holiday? Our Christmas was loaded with traditions and was just wonderful. On Christmas Eve, we went to church to see BigL perform in the nativity play. He was Joseph and did a great job. We then spend Christmas Eve with my SIL and her family, which was just wonderful.



On Christmas Day, we got together with my part of the family, which included good food, more presents and happy kids.


Today, we decided to stay in our PJs (the kids) and do just NOTHING. We played with new toys, had a game of Monopoly and ate a box of fine chocolates. Then, I decided to kick out the tree as it lost loads and loads of needles. It made me crazy. And then I thought if I brought the boxes for the ornaments upstairs, I could also get rid of all the other Christmas stuff. So, we are done with Christmas. Everything is stored away in the basement, the f***ing tree is on the porch, I predict, it will stay there until we start spring cleaning in three months or so.

Christmas is done, now I can officially start planning New Years Eve. We are having friends over, which will be so much fun. I am really loooking forward to it. What are your plans?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen